Quick Building and Long Lasting:The builder gel can Build Beautiful Nail Extensions in 3 minutes even for a beginner! Lasts up to one month when applied appropriately. Healthy and Natural: This poly gel for nail kit contains 9 Toxin Free Ingredients keeping your nails healthy with a low odor formula! No harsh ingredients or adhesives that lead to damaged nails.
Flexible and Strong:This Flexible Poly Gel makes it lighter than other builder gel. The poly gel’s lighter feeling on your nails with mimic the natural feel of your real nails!
Full Size Package:1*30g UV Gel Builde, 1*poly nail brush,1 File and 1 Buffer, 100pcs nail dual forms in 10 sizes.
As a valued Beetle Beauty customer, we want you to be fully satisfied with your products. Please contact us directly if there are any problems. We guarantee a fast replacement or refund service!
How to use:
1. Start with clean, oil free nails. Lightly buff the surface of nails.
2. Apply a thin layer of base coat, and cure it under UV/LED lamp (It is supposed to be sticky! No need for wipe)
3. Select a suitable shape & size false nail tip for each nail.
4. Squeeze the poly gel out of the tube and using the spatula end of the pen, slice off and roll into the false nail.
5. Take the brush end of the pen and pat the poly gel into place for your desired length. For better consistency, you can use the base coat gel to smooth it out!
6. When finished, stick the false nail onto your real nail and gently press down. Cure under UV/LED lamp.
7. Lift a corner of the false nail tip to pop off and remove.
8. Trim, shape, buff and polish your nails for the desired look.
9. Finish off with top coat and cure under UV/LED lamp.
Base coat can be used as slip solution, no need to prepare alcohol or nail cleanser. The base coat will make the poly gel adhere to natural nails for longer.
Poly gel cures with both UV and LED lamps. We recommend curing with UV lamp for 2-3 mins, LED lamp for 60-90s. The time needed depends on the thickness of the gel.
It is important to start with clean, oil free nails to avoid lifting. Clean your cuticles and file your nail surface completely!
We recommend filling your nails about every two weeks when the new cuticle area grows.